I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 22, 2010

Feeling Better?

Not quite. But I'm getting there

It's vacation. I love vacation. I love sleeping. And I love people. :)

Well, certain people. Some people need to simply change their attitude and I'm sure they'd be much happier.

Things are getting better. I'm less confused and more sure of myself. I may not be completely positive, but I think I can handle the situation without being terrified that I'll do something reckless. Sure, I still might, but I am at least a bit more confident in my ability to handle the situation.

I'm tired. I suppose that is a side affect of staying up till 4 am. Ah, well. At least I was talking to people that make me laugh. :D

Ah, this is great. I'm rather happy. Or at least happier. I feel like doing a cartwheel...That would be a sight.

Anyway. This is a pretty short post, but I haven't written one in a while, so I figured I would.

"You and I have something different, and I'm enjoying it cautiously. I'm battle scarred, I am working oh so hard to get back to who I used to be."
-A Fine Frenzy

No comments:

Post a Comment