I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, January 21, 2011

Come Fly With Me, Let's Fly Away.

I don't know what to do with myself lately.

I'm exhausted. I sleep all day, and I'm exhausted. I read, I write, I sleep. That's my existence as of now.

When I'm asleep, I have amazing dreams. And then, all I want to do is sleep. My dreams are so much better than reality, I just want to live there. Sleep for the rest of my life. Live in my dreams.

There is literally a constant stream of music surrounding me. My iPod, my car, CDs in my room, anything.

It helps me to get lost. Losing myself has become a hobby lately.

I like to pretend Frank Sinatra is singing to me.
I'd like to fly away with him.

I'd like to fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment