I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, February 4, 2011

Life Goes On.

I tend to get lost in my own existence. Time doesn't move in my brain. In my brain I'm living in the past. I need to stop that. I can't bring those times back. I can't.

Time goes on. Life goes on. I'm just jogging to keep up.

I'm frustrated by life. Everything around me. But then I realize.

Life is beautiful. And although life continues to march on, I should stop trying to catch it. I should step outside of myself and enjoy it. Go for long walks. Sing until my lungs give out. Smile.

Because that's what life is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment