I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 28, 2011

I Can Only Hate You For So Long.

I've decided there are more important things in life than wasting time being angry. It takes a lot of energy to hate someone. I'm exhausted. So consider this a peace offering.

I still don't trust you. And I still think you're a jerk. But I'm not going to waste time and energy hating you when I can use it to do something else.

Like smile. And move on.

"Things I've felt but I've never said.
You said things that I never said.
So I'll say something that I should have said long ago:
You don't know me.
You don't know me at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment