I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Whatever.

Considering taking this down. I intended it to be a place for me to write down everything. What I was happy about, what was bothering me...Just everything.

But obviously it does nothing but damage.

I know you're probably reading this, but I quite honestly don't give a fuck. Regardless of what you think, what you did to me sucks. It sucks. And you won't even bat another eyelash because in the end, it doesn't affect you. You're getting what you want. All that wanting to be friends bullshit was either out of pity or extremely selfish.

Either way, I don't want to deal with it. At least not now. Because right now I can't even think about it without feeling like I got punched in the stomach. You can't erase feelings. They either fade over a period of time or they were never there to begin with. Unfortunately for me, I just need to wait.

Took down my Facebook again. Probably for a longer period of time now. Deep thinker as I am, it really doesn't help to have that website readily available.

I think I'll just be stupid for a while. Do stupid things. Won't be hard for me.
Because really, no one likes the real me. If they think they do, they don't know me. Because really, the people that claim they care don't. Probably never did. But hey.

It's whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment