I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dancing Alleviates it All.

Oh Matt & Kim. Thank you for cheering me up on a daily basis.

It seems that music is really the only thing that can keep me sane. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. Which is why it is so insanely irritating that my iPod broke. Now, of all times. Ugh.

Well. Avoiding homework as usual...I'll probably do it tomorrow. Maybe..

I think I need to go for a drive. Blast my new mixes and sing at the top of my lungs. When I do...It feels like everything that has made me so tired, so utterly and completely exhausted, stolen my appetite, and made me sore all over...all of that is lifted. Like with each note, a problem, a negative thought leaves.

Dancing is even better. I love it.

Of course, all of those thoughts come back.
Their effects are crippling. Like an intense pain in my chest, stomach, head.
Stupid.
Ugly.
Fat.
No one likes you.
You try too hard.
Generic.
Ordinary.
You're not going anywhere. Why bother?
Stupid.
Stupid.
Stupid.


Sometimes I literally put my hands to my ears. Break down. As if that'll help.
It doesn't.

But music. No one can take that away from me.

"In the daylight, I don't pick up my phone.
'Cause in the daylight, anywhere feels like home."

No comments:

Post a Comment