I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Just So Lost.

I had a dream last night.
I was in the woods. I had no idea where I was. Slowly I began to panic. I screamed until it hurt. I sprinted until my legs gave out. And then I just lay there. I listened to the wind. I felt the dried leaves next to my ears. I stared at the sky. And I closed my eyes. And I was home.

The funny thing is, I wanted nothing more than to go back.

"Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face?
Do you realize we're floating in space?
Do you realize that happiness makes you cry?
Do you realize that everyone you know someday will die?
And instead of saying all of your goodbyes, let them know
you realize that life goes fast;
It's hard to make the good things last.
You realize the sun don't go down;
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning 'round."

No comments:

Post a Comment