I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Beginnings

I feel good. Better. Happy.

It's been a while since I've been this genuinely happy. I like it.

I think that the people I've been spending time with have really been helping me to find myself.

Of course my old friends help me as well. And of course I'll always love them too. But I think that spreading out and finding new people, especially these people has helped me to finally begin to figure out who I really am. It's amazing what an impact people can have on you in such a short amount of time.

So this is really a thank you. To everyone I care about and those who care about me.

To my new friends, and my old friends.

This is for everyone and anyone who has ever had an impact on me.

This is for new beginnings.

Riley, Liz, Meg, Bego, Matt, Kya, Case, Rachel, Nick, Michi, Lindsey, Roger, Shannon, Sam, Jenn. Thank you. For everything.

"You make me happy, whether you know it or not. We should be happy, that's what I've said from the start."
-NeverShoutNever!.

No comments:

Post a Comment