I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mistakes.

Everybody makes them, right? Human nature. And we're supposed to learn from them, realize what we did wrong and recalculate our decisions when a similar situation comes.

So why do I keep making the same ones over and over? Am I stupid?

I feel pretty stupid. I feel...disgusting. I am disgusted at myself, at my actions and I am ready to face the consequences.

I do know one thing, though. I need to stop. I need to fix what I've broken. I just hope it's not permanent...

How can I feel so horrible for so long? I just want to lie down. Sleep and never wake up. Why am I so stupid?

I just need to follow the plan that I've set out for me. Become a better person. Because I'm not satisfied with who I am right now. Not at all.

Can I fix this? Or am I too broken?

"Empty reasons for my past. Excuses do not hold. I'm struck with my affliction, an inner perfect storm. Why didn't someone warn me? To save me from myself...The pain is self inflicted, the decisions were my own."
-Kutless.

No comments:

Post a Comment