I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a New Day.

It doesn't really make sense that bad weather makes me happy, but it does for some reason.

That and the fact that I've realized, finally, life goes on. Why dwell on the past when we can be guessing at what the future holds? It's exciting. New.

I can be who I want to. I can do what I want to. Why should I let anyone hold me down? I can walk down the street tomorrow wearing a pirate's costume. Who cares what people think? Does it matter? I need to start doing what I want to simply because I want to, not because I think it'll please someone else.

I feel like dancing, letting my hair down, having all this excitement inside me come out and show everyone, finally, what I can do, what I can achieve.

I feel so relieved. Less concerned, more carefree. Whatever happens, happens.

Less concerned about what you think anymore. I'm doing this for me. I'm changing for me.

If you want me, you can work for it. I'm done putting all of my energy into trying to please you. Time for you to realize that you can't just have me.

This relief from thinking all the time is so great. I want to dance. I wanna sing at the top of my lungs.

I think I will. :)

"I could be brown. I could be blue. I could be violet sky. I could be hurtful. I could be purple. I could be anything you like. Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more. Why don't you like me? Why don't you walk out the door?"
-Mika.

No comments:

Post a Comment