I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Someone Help Me Out Here?

Is it possible to be so content and so confused at the same time?

I want so much, why am I not willing to work for it?

I really wish people would stop being so vague...I need communication or I go insane. Maybe that's what you want? Well stop. It's driving me crazy.

Summer needs to get here. I want it. This weather feels like it's teasing me. I'm looking forward to so many things. I just need to get through these goals of mine first...

Music is such a good motivator. Then again so is looking in the mirror and seeing just how badly this depression is affecting me. It scares me sometimes. I'm on a new vitamin regiment to help. I hope it does. I'm so tired of being tired all the time. And sad. It drives me crazy, because I am such a naturally happy person, this just doesn't feel right to me. Like I'm wearing someone else's skin, and I just want to get out. How can everyone not see that? Not realize the pain I feel every day? I guess I'm too good of an actress sometimes...

I love my friends. So much. You have no idea what you all mean to me.

So I guess I'm at a turning point. But I need support. Help me?

Also. JUST TALK TO ME. Stop driving me crazy. Please.

Oh, almost forgot. Happy St. Patty's Day. :).

"Come one, come all, you're just in time to witness my first breakdown. 'Cause there's a mile gone for every minute passed when I'm stuck in this town."
-All Time Low.

No comments:

Post a Comment