I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good Day, Sunshine.

I'm trying to keep a positive outlook. Even though I feel as though I'm falling apart. Maybe it'll help keep the pieces together? It's worth a try.

I want to be happy, maybe pretending will help.

I'm so sick of people thinking I just want attention. I didn't just invent these feelings to make you concerned for me. It's not just for your attention...I don't do that. Well maybe I do want attention, but doesn't everyone? Isn't that what we all want? To be loved?

I love today. I love sunshine. I wish it could stay with me always. I wish a lot of things could stay with me always...

I hate that I sound whiny. I hate that everyone in my family but my sister completely disregards me and sees me simply as the go-to girl for taking care of everything. Cooking, cleaning, babysitting, I'm on it.

Too much stress. Not enough sunshine. Be my sunshine?

"We take a walk, the sun is shining down. Burns my feet as they touch the ground."
-The Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment