I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time for Change.

So lately I've been changing. Some of the decisions I've made I regret. A lot. So does it make sense that I want to change the way I'm changing?

I have a few goals. I have a plan. The question is, can I do it?

I'm so incredibly afraid. Scared to death to take that first step. What if I fall? What if I can't make it? Will anyone be there to catch me? Will anyone care?

I have told myself before that I'm going to do this. I never did. But I will now. I have to. There's just too much at stake for me right now. I've been so busy thinking up excuses and blaming everyone else that I have wasted too much time. This needs to happen. Now.

I can't wait for summer. Random? That's my thought process. :)

I think this summer will be great. I'm estimating it'll be around 8904286590438584309852.3 times better than last summer. I did a lot of calculating for that number.

I am so tired of thinking. My brain needs to relax. I hope it gets better soon.

"The stars lean down to kiss you, and I lie awake and miss you. Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere. 'Cause I'll dose off safe and soundly, but I miss your arms around me. I'd send a postcard to you, dear. 'Cause darling, I wish you were here."
-Owl City.

No comments:

Post a Comment