I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Life is No Longer in My Control.

Everyone else controls it.

Of course I take all blame.

I handed everyone the control. I trust too much. And regardless of what people may think, I secretly hope for the best, and am disappointed every time.

Waiting. So much waiting for everyone to be ready. I'm fine with that, but I at least need communication on what's going through everyone's mind. I'm trying so hard not to lose my sanity, but it's getting more and more difficult every day.

I'm attempting, yet again, to change. Maybe this time, It'll mean something to someone.

"Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep.
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat.
I hope it's gonna make you notice.

Someone like me.

I'm ready now."

-Kings of Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment