I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blowing Bubbles

Remember when you were a kid, and you could not get enough of bubbles?

Simply blow through this magic little wand and out come beautiful floating spheres. We'd watch them, run after them, and try to touch them-
*Pop*

All gone.

Oh well, we can just make some more. Just grab that magic wand and make more little floating wonders.

When I was little, I remember questioning the concept of bubbles. Why didn't they like to be touched? Why was their existence so short lived? What happened after they disappeared?

More than anything, I always wanted to keep one. I wanted the impossible.

I'd sit and just watch my brother and sister play with them for hours, coming up with an intricate and delicate plan to capture one of the beautiful shining wonders.

Every time, I was disappointed. No matter how long I spent trying, my attempts were always unsuccessful.

Maybe it's the same with hope.

"Imagine there's no heaven.
It's easy if you try.
No hell below us;
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people...
Living for today.

...You may say that I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one
."
-John Lennon.

No comments:

Post a Comment