I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Cried Today.

I just felt so sad.

I'm not sure there was even a specific reason.

I need guidance, and I can't find it anywhere. Maybe that's a sign that I need to help myself. I've been trying, but as far as I can tell, I'm more lost than ever.

It's times like these where I wish I had faith. I wish God was there for me, to help me through times like this. I wish I believed he was.

Life is too complicated; too intricate a design for me to understand. I simply have to follow where it takes me and try my best to stay afloat.

So many emotions for someone as young as me. Maybe my mom was right. Maybe I am an old soul.

So why can't I figure out the simplest things?

"Maybe we're just trying to hard;
When really it's closer than it is too far.

'Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep
up above in my head, instead of going under.
"
-Sum 41.

No comments:

Post a Comment