I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hold It.

I'm happy?
Whhhaaattt?! :)

Yup. Happy as can be. Confident, too.

I feel like I can do anything. I can handle school. FINALLY. I feel so relieved.

I feel stable. And confident. It's amazing.

Have I mentioned how much I love this whole new confidence concept? :)

What sucks is that I can't get people back into my life. That's what would make this complete. I keep forgetting you hate me. I'll go to text you, or write on your wall and..whoops I forgot you deleted me..

Oh well. Your loss, I suppose. Or maybe it's mine...How the heck would I know? I'm just a 'stupid sixteen year old girl.' Hah

I'm moving on with my life. And, for once in my life, I'm going to start doing what's best for me. Regardless of what anyone thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment