I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Hot, Huh?

Heat waves. Awesome.

I can't sleep, so I figured..I haven't done this in a while.

I'm worried about a lot of things. I think I'm stepping on toes I shouldn't be stepping on. Maybe it'd be best if I just..went away for a while?

I hate that just by being there I cause conflict. Am I not allowed to have friends anymore? It sucks. I just want to be able to do things without having to overthink it every single time.

Suppose I could go away, but.. I kind of just don't want to.

Whatever. I guess whatever happens, happens. Because everything does happen for a reason, right?

Just, sometimes I want it all to go away.

I hate that I'm hurting people. I don't even mean to. At all. It bothers me so much.

I'm stressed about friends, school, money...At least I got a job, though.

Let me be me, for once without having to care who I'm bothering and what I'm doing wrong.

Everything always falls into place eventually, right?

..Right?

"Hey,you know they're all the same.
You know you're doing better on your own.
So don't buy in.
Live right now.
Yeah, just be yourself.
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.
"
-Jimmy Eat World.

No comments:

Post a Comment