I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Practically Summer.

Wow, it's been a while.

I feel weird writing this. I feel like I've gone through a lot since April 11th. Even though I really haven't.

I'm excited for this summer. It's literally a month away. Things will change. Be different. I know it.

I'll have a job, a car, freedom, new friends, new beginnings.

New conflict? New drama? New heartbreak?

I think it'll be worth it. The anticipation is killing me. I just...I can't wait for the freedom. The adventures, the excitement. I don't think. I know it will be worth it.

I feel more sure of myself than ever.

I like this feeling. And I plan to keep it.

"Splashing through the sand bar, talking by the campfire, it's the simple things in life, like when and where."
-Kid Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment