I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

This Is New.

I'm writing this at Heather's.

Seems appropriate, as I've been spending so much time here lately.

Things have been really good lately. I've been happy most of the time. It's ten times better than things used to be. I love this feeling. It's so great.

Until recently, happiness was a foreign concept to me. I like it, though.

I don't ever want this summer to end. When it does, this warm feeling will go away, and I don't think I'll be able to live with that. I'm scared for school to come. I'm scared of what will happen. This summer seems like it's a dream, almost.

Oh well. At least it's a wonderful dream.

I'm saying hello to the rest of my life.

"When you smile, I melt inside.
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time.
I really wish it was only me and you.
I'm jealous of everybody in the room.
Please don't look at me with those eyes..
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies.
I dread the thought of our very first kiss;
A Target that I'm probably gonna miss.

Let's go,don't wait, this night's almost over.
Honest, let's make this night last forever.
Forever and ever, let's make this last forever.
"
-Blink 182.

No comments:

Post a Comment