I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just Like a Star Across My Sky.

There are times when I'm not sure how I feel.
It's like the emotion signals firing to my brain are always in extremes, and they are constantly shifting.

Exuberant.
Devastated.
Enraged.
Calm.
Stressed.
Excited.

It's like I can't decide how I feel about anything. And I'm constantly second guessing myself. I don't know what's causing it, but it's an uncomfortable feeling. Like my head is trying to break free of something I have yet to understand. Like something is transforming. Changing.
I don't know if it's for the better. But I hope it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment