I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, November 11, 2011

Here's To the Greater Things in Life.

It seems like ages ago that I last wrote in this.
A lot has happened. I feel like a new person.

At this moment, I am content. I am dealing with life as it comes to me. I am improving my ability to handle stressful situations. I am striving to improve every single day.

It doesn't feel like autumn, but it's here I suppose.
Leaves are falling. Leaving the trees to free them from the burden they have become. Leaving. I wonder if that's why they're called leaves.
The thing is, they come back. It never fails. Each spring, they return. New, bright, and full of life.

They always come back.

"When the night will begin, the pain it won't end,
Even if she falls in love.
Back, you wanna turn back, your heart will attack,
Even if she falls in love.
Try to look in her eyes, the light is just right,
Even if she falls in love.
And it isn't so bad; it's driving you mad,
Even if she falls in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment