I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, November 1, 2010

Over It.

Completely and utterly done.
Onto something new.
Different.
Exciting.
Something, someone that reciprocates how I feel.
I truly wish you weren't lying when you said you wanted that for me.

I miss those nights when I could just sit and write for hours about anything but you. I'm starting to find that again. I missed that feeling. Writing for me; no one else.

It's liberating, being free of it all. I never knew it was as simple as just..letting go. And now that I have, I never want to grab back on. You don't want me? I don't, nor will I ever need you. And it feels damn good.

"Here's a letter for you.
But the words get confused,
and the conversation dies.
Apologize for the past,
talk some shit, take it back.
Are we cursed to this life?

Fuck, I can't let this kill me, let go.
I need some more time to fix this problem."
-Blink 182.

No comments:

Post a Comment