I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Falling.

That's what it feels like.

Like I'm constantly falling. Hearing the wind whoosh around my body. Not even getting the chance to breathe. Do I even remember how? Feeling like my very essence is being left behind; pulled right out of my chest and taken up in the air while I move excruciatingly fast. I'm so scared. Terrified. Panicked. Try to think. Try to calm down. Comfort myself with a single thought.
Wherever I'm going, it has to be better than where I was.

But for now, I'm just...

Falling.

"Hey, come on try a little.
Nothing is forever.
There's got to be something better than
in the middle.
But me and Cinderella,
We put it all together.
We can drive it home..
with one headlight.
"
-The Wallflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment