I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tired.

All the time. I'm walking through life in a daze.

Quite honestly, I am so sick of dealing with being everyone's punching bag. Just because I don't fight back and act like a bitch does not give anyone permission to walk all over me.

When I'm right, I'm right. If I have a reason to be upset, I will express my feelings. But I will not say things that I know I will only regret later on. However, that is not an invitation to treat me like a doormat and take out all your anger on me just because you feel like it.

I'm not putting up with it anymore. I will no longer be anyones doormat.

I do refuse to turn into a complete bully whenever I get the slightest suspicion of a threat approaching, however. (You absolutely know who you are.) I refuse to turn into a cold hearted human being just because past experiences had a negative effect on me. And it's truly sad that you have. In fact, we watched a video today in psychology about sociopaths:

"Sociopath (noun): someone who has an antisocial-type personality, pleasure-seeking, remorseless; interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others."

I think that might be a solid way to define you. Not meant to be insulting, although it absolutely sounds that way. You simply have a myriad of sociopathic qualities and tendencies.

Anyway,as you are in the past, it shouldn't matter, but it made me think of you. It's saddening, isn't it?

I just want to move on from this trainwreck my life has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment