I'd like to say, that you're my only fear. And when I dream, it slowly disappears. And when I wake, I'm right here by your side; To feel your heart, beat in and out of time.
vintage beach road Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm the Hero of This Story, I Don't Need to be Saved.

Everything around me
It feels fake
It feels unfair
It feels out of my control
How is that possible?
It's my life
It should be in my control
It is in my control
Maybe I'm simply
Setting the bar too high
Expecting too much
Of myself
Of my life
Of justice
I don't believe in karma
Simply because
The world is not that fair
Nothing is truly fair
In this world
A pessimistic view
To some
But to me
It's the truth
I get upset
About the smallest things
Things that don't
Make sense
Things that
Upset me
Beyond your belief
This life is so difficult
Almost too much for me
But I need to do it
No one can help me
I used to believe that
I receive
What I give
Which is no longer
True
I want it all
I want everything
But I guess
No one's got it all

No comments:

Post a Comment